|**March Month in Review**|
|By Chief of Department|
|April 1, 2021|
The month of March proved to be another busy month for the Purchase Fire Department. The Department responded to 37 alarms including many different types of emergencies.
The Department responded to the following Incidents:
(8) Highway responses including motor vehicle fires and accidents.
(7) Mutual Aid/Automatic Aid requests including 5 structural related fires.
(1) Tractor Trailer Rollover on Interstate 287
(1) Dryer Fire @ SUNY Purchase College
(1) Truck Fire assisting the Port Chester Fire Department
The Department also participated in the following training sessions.
• Radio Communications
For more information and requirements on becoming a member of the Purchase Fire Department send us a message. You can also fill out an interest form on our website at purchasefd.com. Also, if you are an active interior firefighter in a neighboring department and looking to go on more calls and receive additional training and experience our mutual aid program may be for you. Send us a message.