**February Month in Review**
The Purchase Fire Department responded to a total of 35 calls of service for the month of February. Here is our month in review.
• (8) Automatic/Mutual Aid Requests
• (6) Highway Responses
• 2nd Alarm in Village of Mamaroneck (TL-53 Responded)
• Truck Fire on Interstate 684
• Aircraft Stand-By at the Westchester County Airport
• Numerous Winter Storm Stand-by’s.
• Ice Rescue Training
• FF Survival Skills Class
• Engine & Truck Company Operations Training
• Firefighter Assist & Search Team (F.A.S.T) Training
• Classroom training on Natural Gas Fires & Emergencies
• Hands-on & classroom forcible entry techniques
For more information and requirements on becoming a member of the Purchase Fire Department send us a message. You can also fill out an interest form on our website at purchasefd.com. Also, if you are an active interior firefighter in a neighboring department and looking to go on more calls and receive additional training and experience our mutual aid program may be for you. Send us a message.